“Get More Leads/Sales From Your Website With Quick Fixes”
Are you looking at your stats for your business website wondering where all the traffic is? Are you tired of not seeing leads and sales coming from it? It’s time to change that.
I’ve been doing website design since 1995, which was right when it all began. My website design company has launched over 800 websites and we’ve worked on hundreds more. The one problem I keep hearing is that business owners want more traffic and leads/sales.
Since most website traffic is from mobile devices now and since nobody is using the Yellow Pages, your website is it. That’s your advertising. Is it up to the mark?
Did you know, that most websites can rise up in the rankings
with just a few fixes?
It’s true. We’ve done just a few changes to some websites and they’ve jumped up in the rankings. It’s because the website designer they used didn’t do things right. They skipped a bunch of steps to save time so they could make more money.
Learn How to Fix What Your Website Designer Missed
To help small business owners fix their websites, I wrote a book that helps get your website in better shape to rank higher:
Getting Traffic: SEO for Small Business
My book is for helping small business owners, people in non-profit organization and others make sure their basic SEO (search engine optimization) is covered for their website.
I guide you through the basic things that you should do so that you have a fighting change to rank higher.
If traffic and sales or leads on your website are slow, maybe it’s time to work on your website. With just a few changes, you could be getting more traffic!
What You’ll Learn
In this book, I’ll show you:
- How to check your current website to see if it’s set up right. There may be some things you can fix that will improve it right away. This is called “on-site SEO” and it’s powerful.
- How to optimize existing pages so that they rank higher.
- How to find out what kind of content you need to add to get your website to rank higher and get more traffic.
- How to give Google and your website audience the content they want.
- How to get good links to your website – to help boost it in rankings.
- How social media should properly be used for your website.
- The best kind of SEO (search engine optimization) you should be doing.
IMPORTANT: Each chapter gives you a list of items to take action on so that you actually get this work done.
Why Did I Write the Book?
Well, I had some clients that were paying me $230/session to go over this basic SEO that they should know – the same information that’s in this book. They loved the information they got, too!
This told me that this information was valuable – even though, to me, it’s just basic information… but I’ve been doing SEO for 20 years – so, of course, it was basic to me.
Get SEO explained to you simply (in simple terms) in this book.
Who Is The Book For?
It’s for small business owners who need their website to rank higher and I think it’s also for people who have SEO as part of their job at their company. Maybe they need some help or jump start so that they get the basics covered and get the company website ranking better in the search engines.
- If you’re a small business owner, who works on the company website, this book will be great for you.
- If you are working at your company and you’re responsible for your website and want to look like a hero, you should get this book.
- If you are just starting to build a website and want some good advice on what you’ll be doing to get it to rank high, then order this book.
- If you want to hire an SEO firm to work on your website, then first get this book, go through the steps. This will ensure your basic SEO is covered and you’ll make the company you hire have to work even harder because you already did a good chunk of it.
Make Your SEO Company Work Harder
WARNING! If you do what this book says and then later decide to hire a professional SEO company help with your website, you’ll have an unfair advantage and be ahead of the game because they’ll see you’ve already done what you need to – the basics.
They will then have to do the more advanced SEO work since you’ve done the basic work already… and they’ll have to work harder to boost your rankings up further.
Table of Contents:
- Your Website and Google
- Using Google Analytics
- Using Google Search Console
- Proper Page Setup / On-Site SEO
- Optimizing for New Keywords
- Adding More Content
- Lather, Rinse, Repeat
- Off-Site SEO
- Where to Get Back Links
- More Tips
Get the Book!
Doing what you find in this book is definitely going to give you an advantage, save you money and make you look good in front of your boss!
This is a 42-page book that is full of information
My clients have paid me hundreds of dollars for this same, exact information and you get it at an incredible price. Get it now!
[guarantee_content style=”11″ title=”30-Day, Money Back, No Questions Asked, Guarantee”]I have a “No-Crap” Guarantee on everything I create. It’s my name on it, so it’s going to be high quality. If you find it’s terrible with no value, then let me know and I’ll give you your money back – no questions asked.
Get It For Just
DISCLAIMER: Results may not be typical. Only people who really take action and work at these methods will have a chance to succeed. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. Read more here.