Have you ever thought about writing and publishing a Kindle book or e-book to sell online? I have several and it’s fun to do. You can teach people something you know or write fiction/a story.
If you’ve ever thought about writing a Kindle book but thought it was too difficult or didn’t know where to start, then this is the place for you. This book offers 9, easy-to-read chapters with great tips on how to write a Kindle book.
You even get the very Kindle Word template I use for my books to help you get started!
Here is what this 9-lesson course covers:
- Creating a Winning Title and eBook Cover
- Your Kindle eBook Structure
- 7 Essentials for Writing a Powerful Book
- Which Category to Choose
- Pricing Your Kindle Book
- Uploading Your Kindle eBook Correctly
- How to Write an Interview Style Kindle Book
- How to Write a “How to” Book
- Writing a “101 Ideas for” Book
BONUS: Kindle Formatting / Easy Step by Step Guide
BONUS: My Kindle Book Word Template
This isn’t a book I created myself but I do have the rights to sell it. It’s good material and definitely worth the price I’m asking for it.