How to Turn Off the Maintenance Required Light on an Acura RSX
Here’s how to turn off the Maintenance Required Light (MRL) on an Acura RSX or other Acuras – this might work the same for other cars as well, like for a Honda. Give it a try.
Turn of Maintenance Required Light
Here’s what to do:
- With the car off and key out, hold in the odometer select/reset button.
- Insert the key and turn to the run position without starting the car.
- Keep holding the button in. The Maintenance Required Light will blink once and then in another 5-10 seconds. You can now release the button.
- Turn off the car and remove the key.
When you turn on the car now, the Maintenance Required Light should be off. Done!
If not, try it again.
Another option is to consult a manual for your car.
- 2005 acura rsx maintenance required light
- rsx maintenance light
- how to reset maintenance light on acura rsx
- acura rsx maintenance required light
- how to turn off maintenance light on acura
- reset rsx maint light
- reser maint reqd on rasx
- acura rsx reset maint required light
- how to shut off maintenance required light on 2006 acura rsx
- how to turn off maintenance required light on acura
- turn off main required light acura rsx