How To Turn Off The Maintenance Required Light on an Acura RSX
Here’s how to turn off the Maintenance Required Light (MRL) on an Acura – this might work the same for other cars as well. Give it a try:
- With the car off and key out, hold in the odometer select/reset button.
- Insert the key and turn to the run position without starting the car.
- Keep holding the button in. The Maintenance Required Light will blink once and then in another 5-10 seconds. You can now release the button.
- Turn off the car and remove the key.
When you turn on the car now, the MRL should be off. This may work for other Acuras and Hondas as well.
And a related YouTube video I found about how to turn off the maintenance light on a Honda:
- 2005 acura rsx maintenance required light
- rsx maintenance light
- how to reset maintenance light on acura rsx
- acura rsx maintenance required light
- how to turn off maintenance light on acura
- acura rsx reset maintenance light
- how to turn off maintenance light on acura rsx type s
- 03 rswx maintenance ligh
- how to reset maintenance light on rsx
- maintenance required 06rsx
- maintenance required light rsx
- reset maint light on acura rsx