Sarah Palin Facts
These are pretty funny – from PalinFacts.com:
- In 2003, the US considered deploying Sarah Palin to Iraq as a 1-woman commando squad, but wanted to make it a fair fight.
- Sarah Palin drives herself to work everyday – in an M1A1 tank
- Sarah Palin believes in change, too. She takes it from your pockets after striking you dead.
- Glasses sales up 150 percent since Sarah palin became nominee.
- Sarah Palin had the original idea to drop the “e” from Flickr
- Sarah Palin’s image already appears on the newer nickels
- Sarah Palin’s enemies are automatically added to the Endangered Species List
- Sarah Palin is what Willis was talkin bout
- Death once had a near-Sarah Palin experience
- Sarah Palin can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves!
- Northern Alaska is sunny half the year and dark half the year because Sarah Palin needed the reading light, then wanted a nap
- Sarah Palin uses French Canadians as bait to catch giant king salmon.
- Sarah Palin knows who was on the grassy knoll.
Hey, I can get in on this, too. Here are mine:
- Sarah Palin took the red and blue pills.
- Sarah Palin built a Zamboni… out of a Delorean?
- Sarah Palin had an iPhone in 1990.
- Sarah Palin helped Trump make his first billion.
- Sarah Palin’s amp goes up to 11.
- Sarah Palin says "nee!"
This is fun. She’s quite the phenomenon. Rock on, Republicans!