Ever just wonder about something and then just finally look it up one day?
Hyperbole is an exaggeration. The definition is:
Houghton Mifflin Company.)
Simile is a comparison. The definitiion is:
James Trefil. Copyright © 2002 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin. All rights reserved.)
Metaphor is applying one object to another. The definition is:
object or idea is applied to another, thereby suggesting a likeness or
analogy between them.(
Copyright © 2005, ILOVEPOETRY, Inc, All Rights Reserved.)
Analogy is showing the simiarity of two things that are normally not similar. People use this a lot. The definition is:
Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Now ya know.
- difference between hyperbole and metaphor
- difference between hyperbole and simile
- alternatives metaphor hyperbole
- simile vs hyperbole
- simil metafora hiperbole
- metaphor vs hyperbole
- hyperbole vs simile
- hyperbole vs metaphor
- differnce between hyperbole methaphor simile allusion
- different between analogies hyperbole and allusion
- Difference Between Simile Metaphor Hyperbole
- difference between metaphor and hyperbole